欢迎来到江沪英语网

商贸英语|怎么样完美用英语表达信件中的“谢谢”

来源:www.wxdjhl.com 2024-07-14
Thank you for one of the most memorable1 days of my trip.

为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向你表示感谢。

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

在你处的参观访问,是大家几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向你表示感谢。

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向你表示感谢。

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting .

为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收成),你做了很多事,特此致谢。

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

感谢你为使大家在的停留期间的愉快所作的很多努力。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

很感谢你慷慨的款待。

I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate2 your kindness.

期望不久你能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢你的盛情。

You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

期望你光临我处,使我能答谢你的盛情。

Thank you very much .

非常(很)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢你。

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感谢你友好而热情的来信。

Thanks a million .

万分(很)感谢。

Please accept my sincere appreciation3 for ...

请同意(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢......

I sincerely appreciate ...

我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢......

I am very sincerely grateful to you for ...

为了,我很真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢你。

There is nothing more important to me than to receive one of your letters.

再也没比收到你的来信更使我感觉要紧(快慰)(感激)了。

Your letters are so much fun .

你的来信充满了乐趣(给了非常大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。

Your most courteous4 letter...

你那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(让人欣慰)的来信

I cannot tell you how much your letter delightedme.

我没办法告诉你,你的来信使我多么开心(宽慰)(感觉有趣)(陶醉)。

I love the way you say things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting.

我非常赏析你在信中描述各种事物的手法,你的妙笔使细小的事情都看上去非常有趣(要紧)(动人)(神秘)。

It was good of you...

承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)

It was nice of you...

承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

第一,我要感谢你对我的友爱和问候。

Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

我确实真诚地感谢你

We were deeply touched by ...

使大家深受感动。

It is a hopelessunderstatement to say that I am deeply grateful.

这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不可以确切)(不可以明确)表达我的谢意。

It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work .

承蒙对我的工作这样操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我这样关怀)。

We are indebted to you...

大家感谢你

I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

未能面谢,深表遗憾。


相关文章推荐

02

20

商贸英语|信用基本词语1

Tier1capital一类资本Tier2capital二类资本Totalcreditlimit整体信用限额Totalcurrentassets流动资产总额Trade-off协定Tradecompanies贸易企业Tradecreditor

02

20

商贸英语|公允会计准则

Financial accounting1 relies on certain standards or guides that have proved useful over the years in imparting economic

02

20

商贸英语|会计:全瞻

Accounting1 is the study of how businesses track their income and assets over time. Accountants engage in a wide variety

02

20

商贸英语|Remittance and Cashing Business汇兑

1A:May I help you?B:Yes.I want to remit1 500 RMB yuan in cash to my son in Beijing University.A:All right. Our bank prov

02

20

商贸英语|参加展销会Attending A Trade Show

SCOTT: This facility1 is great, don't you think?ANDREW: Yes, it is better than last year. They have done a very good job

02

20

商贸英语|部门会议Departmental Meeting

SHARON: Well, you two.I have good news from Ms. Wells.CANDY: Are we opening the new shop?SHARON: Not just that, Candy.Ms

02

20

商贸英语|请求承兑汇票和寄汇票

请求承兑汇票兹向贵公司开陈这批货见票后60日付款、面额500,000元汇票一张, 请予承兑为荷。We have taken the liberty of drawing on you today against this consignme

02

20

商贸英语|国际金融和国际金融市场

The word finance signifies capital in monetary1 form, that is in the form of funds lent or borrowed,normally for capital

02

20

商贸英语|金融英语阅读:流动性

Liquidity1 to a bank is a little bit like health to an inpidual. Figuratively speaking, if a bank has poor liquidity, th

02

19

商贸英语|What can you do using the personal

According to the unified1 regulation of PBC, the following businesses must be handled at banks through the personal sett